- All dogs must be fully vaccinated including kennel cough and wormed.
- I am unable to accept male dogs unless they are castrated (usually from 6 months).
- Females should be spayed as soon as your vet advises. (usually after 1st season)
- Females can still come to day care during their first season but I am unable to take them for a walk until the season has finished.
- The exercising of puppies will be carefully managed by giving them enough exercise and stimulation to meet their needs.
- Puppies can attend day care after their first injection (around 8- 9 weeks)
- All dogs must have a good solid recall.
- Dogs displaying any aggressive behaviour will not be accepted.
- Spaces are strictly limited.